Colander web platform is a case and incident response management platform that integrates seamlessly with the hardware and software components. Colander provides a centralized hub for managing investigations, streamlining workflows, and enabling effective collaboration among team members.
Knowledge management: Colander facilitates the organization and sharing of investigative knowledge, ensuring that insights are readily available to team members, promoting collaboration and efficiency.
Artifact management: Colander streamlines the handling and preservation of digital evidence, maintaining chain of custody and ensuring admissibility in legal proceedings.
- Organize knowledge in different cases
- Invite team member to collaborate to your cases
- Represent the real world with generic entities such as artifact, actor, observable, event and more
- Graph knowledge using the web graph editor
- Write documentation at anytime
- Import intelligence from 3rd-party service such as VirusTotal or OTX Alien Vault via Threatr
- Collect and sign artifacts directly from your PiRogue
- Analyze decrypted network traffic and payloads
- Decode network payload with CyberChef
- Apply Yara rules directly on the network traffic
- Ensure artifact integrity and authenticity
- Generate comprehensive data transmission report
- Create feeds to export your findings in different formats
The deployment procedure is described on GitHub.